The Limited Edition only have 1200 copies worldwide.
The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot is a pretty, witty, outrageous, and utterly enchanting deck of cards. Or so our cats say.
This is a new third edition of the deck (December 2011). This time, because the original deck was way back in 2004, the publisher has completely reworked the cards, with many changes in images - these include changed to the cats themselves, as well as alterations to colours, backgrounds and overall styling. The spirit of the deck has been preserved, but we think the new imagery makes the cards really exciting and more lively and vibrant than ever.
- 78 fully illustrated mini cards, 83 * 52 mm (about 3.25 * 2 inches) with an "extra" card, The Fortune Teller" and a title card (80 cards in all).
- Gold-gilded edges.
- Printed on high quality playing card stock.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling!
- Sturdy hinged box for long-term storage.
- Free printed mini drawstring bag with "The Wheel of Fortune" (aka the Tarot Reader) individually printed. Red pure silk fabric, fully lined and finished with gold cording and Czech glass beads.