We think that this is a particularly spectacular bag - Baroque, decorative and lovely to the touch. It's from the third edition of our Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot and has the most gorgeous colour combinations (the colours in these third edition pictures images came out very well indeed).
- Made with cotton velvet - this is a high quality matte velvet that feels really nice
- Fully lined in a strong, high-quality copper-coloured silk-mix lining.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cache.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size - and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.